Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Facebook

Ok, so now I have a Facebook page for the kids, called 'Raising Rare and Beautiful Children with CPT 2 Deficiency'.  I reference the blog on the page too so maybe I'll get some more views here.  Which means I should probably write more stuff!  haha
I have found over time that my information is different and I am still learning in this process.  Please do not take everything I say as gospel because what I wrote originally wasn't quite right.  The concept wasn't far off, but the delivery wasn't correct.  I hate being wrong so it takes a bit for me to admit that!  But I don't want to give people the wrong information either. 
Today was a very long day...tomorrow I get the kiddos for my time of the week with them.  They had a successful swim at the pool last week so I am guessing they are going to want to go again.  MCT oil before the trip swimming is key.  Two teaspoons in a drink and off we go! 

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone. I am an adult with CPT2 issues, waiting for medical help. How I wish I had had a mom like you, and a diagnosis in my teens. It would have saved me so much pain. You are doing a great job as your children's medical advocate.

    ReplyDelete